Job Title: Subcontracts Administrator
JOB ID: 17895443
Ignitec is an industry-leading Technology Management Consulting and Strategic Staffing Company that prides itself at providing targeted solutions. As a Minority-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business with over two decades of industry expertise, we thrive on challenges and utilize them as a springboard for growth and stretching our existing abilities to a higher level. As a Washington, DC based small business, we provide strategic and innovative technical solutions. Our national staffing reach allows us to support Federal, State & Local governments and Commercial customers nationwide.
- Independently identify risk factors in prime solicitation, Subcontractor proposal, Representations and Certifications submitted, Cost and Price Analysis findings, and Subcontractor Statement of Work. Inform leadership of concerns and provides recommendations on risk mitigating strategies.
- Assist in the development of negotiation strategies. Implement purchasing, strategic sourcing, and subcontract strategies.
- Responsible for compliance and accuracy of the subcontracts administration within assigned portfolio.
- Proactively provide support to the development, review, and negotiation of subcontracts, modifications, NDAs and TAs consistent with company policies.
- Act as an advisor to business leaders on procurement matters in assigned portfolio and is in-tune with strategy and account objectives and priorities.
- Ensure the timely reporting of subcontract data entry into various systems and monitors data updates. Resolve discrepancies related to subcontract documents and ensures data quality and accuracy.
- Collaborate with other enabling areas to address procedural and complex subcontracts administration and proposal challenges.
- Review, recommend, and manage the preparation of various types of subcontracts.
- Review procurement file documentation and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Federal Contracting regulations
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience
- Command knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle
- Ability to operate in a demanding executive level environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with teams
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Advanced Degree
- Experience supporting the Federal client aligned with the team of assignment (USAID, USAF, USMC, Department of State – TBD and tailored)
- Demonstrated desire for continuous professional growth
- DOD and/or Client Experience
- 100% Remote
- US Citizens Only