Job Title: Senior Contracts Analyst
JOB ID: 17895907
City: Falls Church
Ignitec is an industry-leading Technology Management Consulting and Strategic Staffing Company that prides itself at providing targeted solutions. As a Minority-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business with over two decades of industry expertise, we thrive on challenges and utilize them as a springboard for growth and stretching our existing abilities to a higher level. As a Washington, DC based small business, we provide strategic and innovative technical solutions. Our national staffing reach allows us to support Federal, State & Local governments and Commercial customers nationwide.
Senior Contracts Analyst
- Knowledge of Federal and DoD contracting principles (Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD Directives and Instructions, laws, regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of price and cost analysis sufficient to review proposals against previous history, actual and estimated expenditures, and established rates to determine price reasonableness or to determine a negotiation position.
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of fact-finding, analysis, and resolution of complex problems, and the ability to develop concrete action plans to solve problems.
- Exceptional knowledge of all phases of acquisition management.
- Demonstrated ability to provide expert technical advice, staff coordination and consultation to foster formulating guidelines, implementing new developments, and providing expert interpretation.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and be proficient in MS Office Products, MS Project, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in any field, that includes at least 24 semester hours of any of the following fields: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization
- Required - 10 years of direct Federal procurement experience wtih Minimum 5 years of experience serving as an actual Federal government employee (not contractor) in 1102 series (or equivalent) as a contract specialist or procurement analyst and additional 5 years of experience as a Federal or contract employee in direct support of Federal procurements serving in a capacity equivalent to the 1102 series contract specialist or procurement analyst
- Solid knowledge of Federal and DOD acquisition procedures
- DOD Acquisition System
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Contract writing system PD2 experience preferable, but not required
- 100% Remote but will return to on-site in Falls Church, VA
- US Citizen Only