Job Title: HR Generalist Partner
JOB ID: 17694193
Ignitec is an industry-leading Technology Management Consulting and Strategic Staffing Company that prides itself at providing targeted solutions. As a Minority-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business with over two decades of industry expertise, we thrive on challenges and utilize them as a springboard for growth and stretching our existing abilities to a higher level. As a Washington, DC based small business, we provide strategic and innovative technical solutions. Our national staffing reach allows us to support Federal, State & Local governments and Commercial customers nationwide.
HR Generalist Partner
- Partner with Business Leads, and HR BPs to manage supply/demand for assigned resource pool, including upcoming roll-offs and filling demand in a timely fashion.
- Support employees in the scheduling process and tools.
- Understand skills of resource pool and share key data and trends with stakeholders.
- Partner with Business Leads, and HR BPs to manage supply/demand for assigned resource pool, including upcoming roll-offs and filling demand in a timely fashionAssist with resolving issues, collaborating with HR BP and/or ER as needed.
- Work with Business leads on employee development and retention initiatives.
- Recognize and raise attrition trends, support retention initiatives.
- Support the organizational strategy implementation.
- Experience with Benefits enrollment
- Experience with Leave of Absence processing
- General HR and/or Staffing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients preferred
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
- Capability to understand and appreciate a project's perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand
- 100% Remote
- US Citizens Only