Job Title: Federal Contracts Manager
JOB ID: 17895051
Ignitec is an industry-leading Technology Management Consulting and Strategic Staffing Company that prides itself at providing targeted solutions. As a Minority-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business with over two decades of industry expertise, we thrive on challenges and utilize them as a springboard for growth and stretching our existing abilities to a higher level. As a Washington, DC based small business, we provide strategic and innovative technical solutions. Our national staffing reach allows us to support Federal, State & Local governments and Commercial customers nationwide.
Federal Contracts Manager
- Guide and coordinate proposal and award activities for assigned contracts.
- Provide guidance to internal teams relating to all phases of the contract lifecycle.
- Independently conduct reviews of complex contract actions in all phases of the contract life cycle - develop and implement tactical action plans to address risks and opportunities.
- Manage compliance and accuracy of the contracts administration for assigned portfolio.
- Develop skillset and knowledge to serve as a domain expert on selected areas related to federal contracts and acquisition- Serve as the group SME for a selected acquisition/Contracting Topics.
- Monitor assigned contracts portfolios (to include pipeline and contract performance) to identify risk areas and opportunities to maximize revenue creation and retention.
- Manage individual workload to ensure the timely and compliant accomplishment of project deadlines and complete accurate internal and external client deliverables.
- Collaborate with other enabling areas to address complex contracts administration and proposal challenges.
- Accurately and timely perform contract data entry into various systems and monitors data updates. Resolve discrepancies related to contract documents and ensures data quality and accuracy.
- Track and communicate the keys issues and status of contracts portfolio relative to contract requirements.
- Complete negotiations of complex and/or non-standard contracts and agreements.
- Actively share lessons learned to facilitate knowledge sharing within team and larger organization.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Command knowledge of Federal Contracting regulations
- Ability to operate in a demanding executive level environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with teams
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- All candidates must be willing and able to travel as needed for their clients, however, depending on staffing needs, post positions are in-office-based with limited travel required. Ability to travel up to 25%. While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience supporting the Federal client aligned with the team of assignment Intelligence Agency)
- Masters Certificate
- Advanced Degree
- NCMA: CFCM, CCCM, or CPCM
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to communicate and make presentations to stakeholders, leadership and executives
- Industry experience is highly preferred (experience supporting the private sector (i.e., Any Government contractor) as their contracts analyst/ contracts manager/ contracts administration, etc )
- 100% Remote
- US Citizens Only