Job Title: Contracts Manager
JOB ID: 17895021
Ignitec is an industry-leading Technology Management Consulting and Strategic Staffing Company that prides itself at providing targeted solutions. As a Minority-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business with over two decades of industry expertise, we thrive on challenges and utilize them as a springboard for growth and stretching our existing abilities to a higher level. As a Washington, DC based small business, we provide strategic and innovative technical solutions. Our national staffing reach allows us to support Federal, State & Local governments and Commercial customers nationwide.
- Ability to provide guidance to internal teams relating to all phases of the contract lifecycle.
- Conducts reviews of complex contract actions in all phases of the contract life cycle - develops and implements tactical action plans to address risks and opportunities under the supervision of the Health Prime Contracts Sector Lead.
- Ability to perform compliant and accurate contracts administration for assigned portfolio.
- Ability to manage a dedicated customer portfolio providing cradle-to-grave contracts management.
- Possesses knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Demonstrates proficiency in managing personal portfolio and advising account teams on contracts administration matters.
- Serves as a business advisor to account teams on all facets of Federal contract administration activities.
- Practices independent judgment and analysis of significant issues and identifies resolutions.
- Provides operational and tactical level contracts support to account teams that shapes and strengthens win strategies on Federal engagements.
- Perform strategic contract negotiations and ensure completion of various contract projects.
- Reviews and analyzes contracts matters to ensure that they are understood and to inform team strategy.
- Compiles and analyzes contract related data; and maintains historical information and documentation.
- Ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with peers, internal leadership, and clients.
- Coordinates proposal and award activities for assigned contracts.
- Able to manage individual workload to ensure the timely and compliant accomplishment of project deadlines and completes accurate internal and external client deliverables.
- Collaborates effectively with other functions and teammates areas to address complex contracts administration and proposal challenges.
- Accurately and timely performs contract data entry into various systems and monitors data updates. Resolves discrepancies related to contract documents and ensures data quality and accuracy.
- Ability to tracks and communicates the keys issues and status of contracts portfolio relative to contract requirements in a fast paced environment.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Command knowledge of Federal Contracting regulations
- Ability to operate in a demanding executive level environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with teams
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple contract types (e.g. CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP/LOE, T&M, FFP) and solicitation types (e.g. FAR Parts 8, 15, and 16)
- BA/BS Degree required
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to communicate and make presentations to stakeholders, leadership and executives
- Industry experience is highly preferred (experience supporting the private sector (i.e., Any Government contractor) as their contracts analyst/ contracts manager/ contracts administration, etc.)
- 100% Remote
- US Citizens Only